(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jacob Hands shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

90 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Paul Go commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

FWIW: Just got this comment from support:

"Checking internally, I can confirm that Static-sites-as-a-Service products will support SSL and CDN with custom domains. However, I am sorry but I don't have ETA for the same."

• Sarah Richardson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any ETA for this? I would love to keep using Spaces for my assets and not have to think about using Amazon S3 with Cloudflare or the like. The Spaces platform is much more user friendly than S3 and I'm sure with time (and improvement) it will be a cheaper and more effective than S3 itself.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Already Q2 but still not release so sad to long waiting >.< Please more fasterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Ben Neale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will consider switching from S3 to DO Spaces for assets (as my websites are already on DO VM's), as soon as CNAMEs are allowed - custom domains are a deal breaker for me. Glad to hear it's in the works. Hope it's launched soon.

Ben

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base