I suggest you ...

DigitalOcean offers dollars instead of account credit or at least introduce some kind of converting system to reward their promoters.

DigitalOcean offers "account credit" to their promoters. What are we gonna do with the account credit? I mean there should be a proper way (dollars) to reward the promoters like most of the companies in the industry.
One of my affiliate accounts with DigitalOcean earns more than 400 account credits. Don't you think that it is hilarious to spend all those on just a single company?
My suggestion is that you should at least introduce some type of converting system like $5 account credit = 1$ if you cannot offer the commission in US dollars.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ShawShaw shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kamran AnjumKamran Anjum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, the idea is great. DigitalOcean should pay money in their aiffiliate program instead of paying account credits.
        I am also promoting DigitalOcean as an affiliate and it is really frustrating when you only get account credit.
        Digital Ocean is a great company in its class but guys please consider some necessary changes in affiliate program terms.

Feedback and Knowledge Base