I suggest you ...

Add an image with a free Control Panel - VestaCP

VestaCP - light and powerfull control panel for Debian/CentOS/Ubuntu with extremely simple and clear interface

site - http://vestacp.com

Features: Web Server / DNS server / Database Server / Mail Server
FTP Server / Nginx out of the box / SSL certificates & SNI / Wildcard support / Configuration Templates / DKIM support / Fast Backups / Easy update manager / System Monitoring / AntiSpam / Antivirus
WHMCS billing support / Simple and Clean GUI / Powerful CLI & API
Secure Platform / GPL v3 License / Autoupdates

1,249 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Pavel GalkinPavel Galkin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

86 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ali HaiderAli Haider commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Best free CP ever!
        But let it be opensource in the future. Or provide commercial version on minimal price.

I have deployed it on my live server after alot of testing and hosting some of my client's sites everything is working like a charm and i hope it will stay stable as i know it will

• Sacred Website NetworkSacred Website Network commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ABSOLUTE BEST, most cutting edge, hosting panel.
        YES some features need improvement, and yes there are bugs in new releases. BUT, there is no other panel, with as much control, as much freedom to customize yourself, open source, practically free (Only 2 plugins and they are cheap), also supporting the best server hosting technologies (What other panel uses apache with nginx proxy out of the box?). You are not locked into using CentOS like with cpanel (only lacking arch support in terms of being available to the best distros), if you dont like a feature, change the code yourself. light install and small footprint.

• Christopher WestburryChristopher Westburry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Vesta has room for improvements, but certainly one of the most active community and growing even better with each release :)

Once tey'd support IPv6 and maybe i they'd allow the administrators to send messages / notifications to users and users with certain packages, that wouldn't be bad either.

Looking forward to see the next release :)

• JamesJames commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

vestacp is great opensource cpanel alternative for high speed servers

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been using VestaCP for few days and i must say i am pretty impressed there are few complications at some steps like SSL implementation and lack of Auto Installer like softaculous. But still i hope they will be implemented for easy use in VestaCP.

I would love to see VestaCP on DigitalOcean, Thumbs Up +10

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base