I suggest you ...

Invoices with correct attributes attributes like firm name, firm address and VAT number

Invoices must have correct attributes attributes like Firm name, Firm address and VAT number. Currently no one European goverment Tax/revenue department will accept invoices without these attributes.
Dates also can be set to be displayed in EU format DD/MM/YYYY

199 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RAyRAy commented  · 

yes please!

• MilanMilan commented  · 

Really need for this! Here in the Netherlands (and in the rest of the EU I think), as company, we need invoices with VAT number. Isn't a very big deal to integrate this I think, and then all EU companies can use the awesome service of DO.

• Christian OttersteinChristian Otterstein commented  · 

+3 from me. I'm surprised that a 50 million $ company doesn't send out real invoices (!), as this is essential for every business user. Here in the EU it's a killer argument AGAINST digitalocean, as we simply need proper invoices. Germany's Department of Finance will not accept digital ocean's invoices. Simply adding a user's company name, street adress, tax details etc. would make you extremely attractive for business clients (like me).

• PRCPRC commented  · 

Yes, iTAX/VAT invoice is good idea - who have firm in EU, they know that... :-(

• ArmoldArmold commented  · 

I agree, we need proper invoicing, so we can place these invoices in our accounting strategy. For me the amount is not that big yet to be a problem. But I can imagine that it is for others here in Europa.

• Joni KähäräJoni Kähärä commented  · 

Any hope of getting this implemented? It would make it a lot easier for the business users in the EU area to use DigitalOcean services.

Feedback and Knowledge Base